Home Forums 2015 Asian Viewers Television Awards Tell us what you would like to See This Year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #387 |

Hi to all the fans of the Asian Viewers Television Awards…

Please feel free to comment here and let us know what you would like see happen this year.

Please stick with us while we make some much needed improvement to the site.

Thanks From All The AVTA Team

Fauzia Ayub

I would love to see Sanaya Irani hosting the show like Karan Tacker did last year!!!!!!

Ayesha

I would like to see Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor there on the function and it would be good of they host it together

Tina

Would like to see the Kaisi yeh yaariaan cast there but especially Parth samthaan and Niti taylor

hasnaa

Many people including me also want to see Parth samthaan and niti Taylor hosting the function

shweta

I would like to see Parth Samthaan nad Niti Taylor hosting the Award Night ! It will be great !

Tehs

I would love to see Karan Singh Grover hosting the show or participating or dancing or doing anything.
    But want him on stage.

Miriam

Would like to see the Kaisi yeh yaariaan cast on stage but maybe if it could work that Parth samthaan and Niti taylor are coming for Hosting or anything else

Kathleen

Please get the Kaisi yeh yaariaan cast on your Event!

Malin

Would love to see Parth samthaan Hosting the Asian Viewers Television Awards

Lara

Hello ­čÖé

would like to see Parth samthaan and Niti taylor at this Event

Kaira

Would like to see happen that Niti taylor or Parth samthaan will host the Event or that they Dance anything which would work out

Moeed

Would like to see Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor from Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan hosting the awards or anything else

rafsan official

Preetika Rao

Ali

Would like to see Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor and it would be good if they host the event together ­čÖé
    Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.